The Airwell Pumping System
The Airwell pump
Our unique air operated pumping systems are renowned for their reliability, adaptability and durability because of the following unique features:
- Their ability to handle high grit laden and corrosive fluids;
- Their ability to adjust from very low to higher flow capabilities (from 0 - 100,000 litres per day);
- Ability to adjust to varying bore yields and self-regulate without damage to pump or bore;
- Can operate long distances from power, sometimes up to 15 kms away;
- Intrinsic safe options available for potentially dangerous / explosive environments;
- High quality materials used and componentry manufactured to the highest standards;
- Simple to install and operate;
- long service life with low maintenance characteristics due to few mechanical / moving parts;
- Australian-made with all parts stocked locally;
- Can be integrated with other pump systems;
- Multiple pump systems can be controlled / powered centrally and monitored remotely;
- Customised pumps / systems to suit a particular application.
- Many systems include full SCADA remote monitoring and control.
The Airwell system setup
The main components of an Airwell system are:
- The air compressor which can be single or three phase electric, usually located in a shed were a power supply already exists.
- The airline which transfers the compressed air from the compressor to the pump location and can be 15km long or more if sufficiently sized.
- The controller which is required to controls the pump operation and can be either solar or mains powered.
- The pump which is located down hole, can vary according to the bore size and the required flow rate.
- The discharge water line can include valves and flow switches to control the required storage tank / dam water level.
Watch the system in action >> (2MB) or (36MB)